Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dumpster Pool


This is a pool in Brooklyn constructed primarily of three industrial sized dumpsters lined with plastic! Wow! What a way to make good use of old junk. It's probably way cleaner then any public pool I've ever been to, certainly looks cleaner. I love seeing stuff like this, it makes me look at things in my apartment and ponder what ELSE they could masquerade as. Could the heating coil in my coffee maker be used to warm up my water bed? Could I actually construct said imaginary water bed out of old plastic bags and a shower curtain? What of this bag of shit? Could it be used as a make shift bomb in a pinch? It is a bag of shit, filling with toxic gas and congealing as we speak. I'm just saying, think out of the box people!

No comments:

Post a Comment