Thursday, August 13, 2009

Legion


Hmmm...this kinda looks like the Prophecy but with Doug Jones (Pan's Labrynth and the Hellboy films)and Dennis Quaid. How come creepy demons who can shape shift and crawl on walls; who are directly from the bowels of hell can't take a shotgun blast to the face? Wouldn't that be demon training 101, take a bullet and keep going. It's never good when there are plot holes in the trailer, however, I may be jumping the gun. At times, during the trailer I can't wait to see this and then I'm like "What? What the hell?" There could be an explanation for all of this stupidity in the movie. I'm hoping it does because this movie looks good and bad all at once. Kinda like a bacon double cheeseburger with a fried egg on top at 4 in the morning; after a night of drinking cheap beer and cheaper whiskey. You think that burgers going to help, but really your stoking the flames of discontent that are forming in the pit of your belly. Pretty soon there will be rioting and then full mutiny; you will be under siege from inside. Like if you were birthing an angry, rabies infested kangaroo with sharp claws. Yuck....wait...THATS A MOVIE!

Update: I of course have no clue how to use semi-colons but; I like to pretend I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment